When you advertise with Art in the Adirondacks (AITA), your advertising dollar has a direct impact on promoting arts and cultural tourism within the Adirondack region. In fact, AITA invests 90 cents of every dollar it receives through advertising revenue in promoting arts and cultural interest in the Adirondack Region, and improving the ability for visitors to easily find your location through our updated mobile app with mapping detail.
This commitment to the Adirondack arts and cultural community is what makes AITA different. The economic impact of a thriving arts and cultural community is important to all of us and is at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re looking at an upcoming media buy, be sure to include AITA in your planning. We are the only media company solely focused on arts and culture within the 12-counties of the Adirondack region*. In addition, we cover Montgomery and Schenectady counties.
And, when it comes to value… AITA offers the kind of focus, reach and frequency you’ve been looking for:
- Traffic to the Art in the Adirondacks (AITA) website was up 117% over the last six months of 2017 and continues to exceed projections.
- Engagement is 8 times the national average with visitors spending 2.56 minutes per visit and 3 page views, compared to Chartbeat research of 2 billion web visits showing 55% of visitors spend fewer than 15 seconds actively on a page.
- 90% of AITA site visitors are regional art enthusiasts interested in events, local accommodations, products and services.
- An additional 3,500 readers also subscribe to the weekly AITA events newsletter.
- AITA mobile app users average 7-9 minutes in the app during each visit.
- AITA’s Apple News Feed is showing fantastic reach – during the month of December, 2017, stories published to that feed reached 32,289 people.
Advertising with Art in the Adirondacks is a great way to introduce your brand to higher-net worth individuals who live and/or vacation in the Adirondacks:
- Gender: Adult
- Age: 45-64
- HHI: $80-$150k
- Education: College +
- Region: 60 million people within a day’s drive of the Adirondack Park (ROOST)
AITA is much more than simply a website. Take a look at the broader AITA reach:
- AITA Website (mobile and device friendly)
- Facebook Instant Articles
- Apple News
- Weekly Events Newsletter
- Weekly Events Podcast
- Daily Posts Newsletter
- Featured stories in area newspapers
- Sophisticated iOS App
- Events calendar feed to several other regional web sites
Advertising slots are available on the Art in the Adirondacks website, in our newsletter, our Apple News Feed and the iOS app.
Drop us a note today. We’d love to put a package together for you. Please contact [email protected], or call 315-429-3416.
Advertising Rate Sheet for 2018 (PDF Document)
* Art in the Adirondacks is a centralized resource for arts, culture and heritage tourism and covers events occurring in the following counties: St. Lawrence, Franklin, Clinton, Essex, Warren, Washington, Saratoga, Hamilton, Fulton, Herkimer, Oneida and Lewis Counties.